- Check-in time is 3pm or later. Checkout time is 11am.
- One night’s deposit is required on most reservations.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance of your reservation.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on all weekends during peak season.
- A three-night minimum stay is required during most holidays.
- A 14-day cancellation notice is required for the deposit to be refunded.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
- Personal checks are accepted for deposits only.
- All rooms and common areas in the Greene Mountain View Inn are non-smoking. No pets allowed.
- Children 10 and older are $25 extra. The first two children under 10 are free.
Known as a quaint getaway, the Village of Tannersville offers easy access to neighboring villages, including Hunter, Rhinebeck, Woodstock and Saugerties, all of which provide ample opportunity for antiques, arts and crafts, dining and more.
Greene Mountain View Inn provides access to numerous outdoor activities, ranging from fishing, boating, tubing, swimming and canoeing in the local waters to golfing at some of the most renowned courses in the Catskills. Other opportunities include horseback riding, hiking, picnicking and bicycling.
Our region is also well known for its winter resorts, and visitors to Greene Mountain View Inn have long enjoyed snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, ice skating and more. Nearby resorts include Hunter Mountain Ski Bowl, Ski Windham and Cortina Valley Ski Center.
For more information about the many sights and activities enjoyed by our guests, please call Greene Mountain View Inn at 518-589-9886. We look forward to your visit!